It details how we comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the DPA (Data Protection Act).
The data controller is Lizzy Lloyd Creative Designs.
The DPA & GDPR May 2018
We and this website complies to the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already complies to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into effect from May 2018.
How We May Collect Your Personal Data
We obtain personal data about you, for example, when:
- You have entered your personal details in any of the forms that may appear on our website
- You have contacted us via other methods, such as telephone, text, direct mail or in person
- Your details have been collated from 3rd parties such as employer/publicly available resources
The Type Of Information Held About You
The information we hold about you may include:
- your personal details (such as your name/address/contact information);
- details of services/products we have provided;
- our correspondence and communications with you;
How Your Data May Be Used
We will keep your personal information:
- For as long as required by law
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- Until you request us to stop using it.
- Your data will also be used to notify you of any changes to our services/products.
Your data will only be held for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was initially collected.
Is Your Data Secure
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, standard security practices surrounding all data stored. Access to all data is limited to authorised access only. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your privacy interests are protected.
Right To Withdraw Consent
If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies? Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Types of Cookies that we may use
Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are required to enable your visit to the site and to navigation between pages and use the features of our website.
These cookies do collect any personal information, they are anonymous and record statistical information about how visitors navigate our website. They do help us to improve how our website functions and will allow us to make future improvements to visitor experience.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. All browsers have the functionality to allow users to block cookies from specific sites or to block cookies from all sites, as well as allowing the user to delete all cookies from their hard drive. Please refer to your browser’s help facility.
Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
We do not pass on your details to third-parties without prior consent. In the event that we need to share your data with a third-party we will request your permission prior to this.
Website Visitor Tracking
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your device’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Downloads & Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
Contact & Communication With us
Users contacting us through this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission, we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites.)
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Policy & Usage
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms, users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
You have the following rights under GDPR as follows:
- Access – you have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data
- Rectification – you have the right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data
- To be forgotten – you have the right to require us to delete your personal data – in certain circumstances only
- Restriction of processing – you have the right to require us to restrict processing of your personal data – in certain circumstances
- Data portability – you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain circumstances.
- To object – you have the right to object at certain times to your personal data being processed for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
- Not to be subject to automated individual decision-making – you have the right not to be subject to decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
How to complain and our contact details
Lizzy Lloyd Creative Designs is committed to keeping your personal data safe. If you have any concerns and wish to speak to us then please do get in touch by email: email@example.com